The North Carolina Black Repertory Company is seeking individuals and organizations to become theatre advocates. This is a public outreach program designed to build a greater appreciation for the performaning arts in our communities, to engage a strong support base for our programs, and to provide a rewards program for our supporters.
As an NCBRC ambassador, you will serve as a liaison between your company, your organization, family, and friends. Ambassadors communicate excitement and build awareness for NCBRC activities through person-to-person dialogue, announcements, social media postings, and the distribution of printed material. You become a champion on our behalf by building relationships within your respective organization.
Ambassador Program Benefits
Ambassador Fundraising Rebate Opportunity
The NCBRC ambassador program can be implemented as a fundraising opportunity for groups: churches, sororities, fraternities, and other community organizations. A minimum number of ticket purchases will be required for the fundraising option. Blocks of tickets can be purchased through the ambassador for an NCBRC production (s). A portion of the ticket price will be retained by the host organization. An example of this process is shown below:
|Ticket Type||Ticket Price||Rebate Amount per Ticket*|
|Seniors and Students||$21.00||$3.00|
|Youth (Under the age of 15)||$15.00||$1.00|
*To receive rebate, a minimum of 25 tickets must be sold
Examples of Total Rebate Amounts based on Ticket Sales
|Ticket Type||Ticket Price||Minimum No.
of Ticket Sales**
|Total Sales||Total Rebate to
|Seniors and Students||$21.00||25||$525.00||$75.00|
|Youth (under the age of 15)||$15.00||25||$375.00||$25.00|
**The 25 ticket minimum can be comprised of multiple ticket types. The rebate will be based on the per ticket rebate amount.
Group Ticket Discount
If an organization does not wish to take advantage of the ticket rebates, the savings can be passed on to your group of ticket purchasers, giving them a $5/$3/$1 discount per ticket (depending on ticket type). The minimum ticket purchase of 25 tickets remains applicable.
Additional Ambassador Benefits
As a NCBRC ambassador, you will receive the following benefits:
- Two complimentary tickets to NCBRC productions for which you have group participation (25 tickets or more)
- Recognition as an ambassador in all NCBRC production playbills
- Recognition on NCBRC website as an ambassador
- Pre-curtain acknowledgement for your group (organization)
- A willingness to serve
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing)
- Actively involved in your group (organization)
- Outgoing and personable
- One performance season (October – May)
- 1-3 hours per performance (generating interest, announcement prep, social media engagement, taking and fulfilling ticket orders)
- Support three to five performance events per performance season
- Provide activity updates
Sign Up Today
If you are interested in the NCBRC Ambassador Program, please send us an email to email@example.com and use AMBASSADOR PROGRAM for your subject line.